What are my obligations as a seller?
All interactions between seller, buyer, our site, and our services are regulated by the User Agreement. It is primordial to comply with these conditions at all times.
Among other things, you must:
- Describe your tickets accurately.
- Provide accurate contact information and be available in case of problems.
- Guarantee ticket validity and access to the event by the ticket buyer.
- Deliver tickets on time.
- Respect the instructions received throughout the ticket sales process.
- Pay any penalties incurred for non-compliance with the conditions under which your tickets were sold.
- he buyer's contact details must remain confidential. It is strictly forbidden to contact the buyer of your tickets, to send advertising to them, or to use their contact details for any purpose other than sending tickets, under penalty of permanent suspension.
If any of these conditions are not met, Tickets.ca reserves the right to suspend the seller's account and no longer display the tickets.
Still need help?
Monday to Friday
9:00AM to 9:00PM
Saturday and Sunday
1:00PM to 9:00PM
*We are exceptionally open for events held outside those time frames.